What are the Qualifications to get a Reverse Mortgage?
- You must be at least 62 years old
- You must own your home
- The house must be your primary residence.
That’s it! There are other issues to consider if it will work for you, but those are the basic qualifications. A reverse mortgage can work for someone who currently has a mortgage and also can work for someone who owns their house ‘free & clear’.
Please schedule a personal (no obligation) consultation with us by calling 205-987-2350.
Reverse Mortgage Benefits:
- Retain full ownership of your home
- No limitations on use of money
- Maintain your financial independence
- Comfort of not burdening your family
- Help pay medical costs
- Payoff debts or improve your home
“These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency.”